Last updated: May 24, 2018
Kleanify Limited (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.kleanify.com website and the Kleanify mobile application (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, postal address, other information (“Personal Information”). The types of personal data that Kleanify may be required to handle include information about current, past and prospective clients, staff, applicants and others that we communicate with. The personal data, such as name, business or personal addresses and email address which may be held on paper or on a computer or other media, is subject to certain legal safeguards specified in the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). The information is held in accordance with the GDPR legal bases of consent, legal obligation and legitimate interest
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Log Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third-party services, such as Google Analytics, that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality.
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics service is provided by Google Inc.
- You can opt-out from Google Analytics service from using your information by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser tool: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
We may use and store information about your location, if you give us permission to do so. We use this information to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at anytime, through your mobile device settings.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
The Service may have advertisements that are served by third-party service providers. These third-parties may collect and use information about you, including OS version, browser type, browser version, mobile device identifier, mobile device usage information, mobile network code, and other type of information, to show advertising of interest to you.
These third-parties may also collect information regarding the performance of the advertisements they provide, such as how many times an advertisement is shown, the number of click-throughs of an advertisement, and so on.
You can opt-out of interest-based advertisements served by these third-parties by following the instructions below. When you opt-out, you’ll still see advertisements, but they may be less relevant because they aren’t based on your interests.
- Google and the DoubleClick Cookie
- You may opt-out of the use of the DoubleClick Cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the Google Ads Settings web page: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Apple iAd
- Apple iAd is provided by Apple Inc.
- You can opt-out from Apple iAd service by using the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting option available on Apple iOS devices: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202074
- AdMob by Google
- AdMob by Google is provided by Google Inc.
- You can opt-out from AdMob by Google service by following the instructions described by Google Inc.: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
- Flurry is provided by Yahoo! Inc.
- You can opt-out from Flurry service and prevent it from using and sharing your information by visiting the Flurry Opt-out page: https://dev.flurry.com/secure/optOut.do
- InMobi is provided by InMobi Pte Ltd.
- You can opt-out from InMobi service by following the instructions as described on the InMobi Opt-out page: http://www.inmobi.com/page/opt-out/
- Vungle is provided by Vungle, Inc.
- Millennial Media
- Millennial Media service is provided by Millennial Media Inc.
- You can opt-out from Millennial Media service by visiting the Millennial Media Opt-out page: http://www.millennialmedia.com/privacy-policy/opt-out
- Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
- You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
- Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or in accordance with an order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. As such we make no warranties as to the level of security afforded to your data, except that we will always act in accordance with the relevant UK and EU legislation.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to United Kingdom and process it there.
In the event that a dispute arises with regards to the international transfer of data, you agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the matter.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a children under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
This Policy shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.